BECOME AN ACTIVE MEMBER
Are you studying Strategic Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Economics or are you just interested in the fields of strategy or logistics and are you looking for something to do besides your study? Become active at Asset | Strategy & Logistics!
So why should you become an active member?
- It is an eye catcher on your CV
- Get in touch with students that share your study interest
- Build up a network with companies in the field of Strategic Management or Supply Chain Management
- Experience teamwork and improve your organizational skills
- Most importantly, it is a lot of fun!
For more information visit room E119 (Esplanade building) or send an email to Matisse Voncken (email@example.com).
FACULTY WIDE COMMITTEES
Do you want to work together with students from other studies and become involved in the organization of events organized by Asset? Perhaps a Faculty Wide Committee is something for you! These committees organize the Asset parties, the COdE’s, the Food for Thought sessions, the Business Night, and the Asset Ski Trip. Click on the button below to find an overview of all Faculty Wide Committees.faculty wide committee