BECOME AN ACTIVE MEMBER
Are you studying Strategic Management, Supply Chain Management, Bedrijfseconomie, Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation or are you just interested in the fields of strategy, logistics, entrepreneurship or innovation? Are you looking for something to do besides your study? Become active at Asset | Strategy & Logistics!
So why should you become an active member?
- It is an eye catcher on your CV
- Get in touch with students that share your study interest
- Build up a network with companies in the field of Strategic Management , Supply Chain Management and Entrepreneurship
- Experience teamwork and improve your organizational skills
- Most importantly, it is a lot of fun!
We have several committees starting in February!
- Consultancy Days committee
- Entrepreneurship Event committee
- Education committee
- Supply Chain Days committee
For more information visit room E119 (Esplanade building) or contact our vice-chairman Lotte de Roos. Email; [email protected] or text; +316 333 102 94
Want to become an Asset member? Click here!committee overview
FACULTY WIDE COMMITTEES
Do you want to work together with students from other studies and become involved in the organization of events organized by Asset? Perhaps a Faculty Wide Committee is something for you! These committees organize the Asset parties, the COdE’s, the Food for Thought sessions, the Business Night, and the Asset Ski Trip. Click on the button below to find an overview of all Faculty Wide Committees.faculty wide committee